Westfield now sells electronic Gift Cards.
However, please note that Westfield participating retailers will continue to accept Gift Vouchers up and until they have reached their expiry date.
The Westfield electronic Gift Card has:
• Increased flexibility. Cards can be loaded with any value between $10 and $995 and used multiple times until they expire or the total value on the card has been deducted.
• Increased security. If your card is lost, stolen, damaged or faulty a card can be placed on hold and a new replacement card issued (subject to meeting terms and conditions)
• Numerous spending options. Cards can be used at participating stores in the 12 Westfield centres across New Zealand - from department stores to fashion stores, to cinemas and restaurants and much, much more.
For a full list of participating retailers, please click to 'Find a Store' where a symbol indicates participating Gift Card retailers.
The Westfield Gift Card is accepted at all retailers in this centre except the following:
Lotus Foreign Exchange
Pak'n Save Lotto Outlet (please note: Pak 'N Save Supermarket DOES accept giftcards)
Whitcoulls Lotto Outlet (please note: the Whitcoulls Store DOES accept giftcards)
Banks and ATMs
For further information on Westfield Gift Cards:
• Visit: www.westfield.co.nz/giftcards
• Free call (within NZ) 0800 937834 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Outside of NZ please call 09 978 4848
Please refer to the back of the Gift Card for terms and conditions.