Refreshing avocado watermelon salad
Avocado, watermelon and feta - does it get any better? This fresh salad tastes just as good as it looks and will take you less than 25 minutes to create.
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking: 5 minutes
- 1 avocado, diced
- 4 cups watermelon, diced
- ¼ red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ feta cheese block, drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Freshly squeezed lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Find the freshest produce at New World
- In a small bowl, whisk olive oil and lime juice and set aside.
- Place avocado, watermelon, tomatoes and red onion in a large salad bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing over salad and gently stir everything to combine.
- Let sit covered in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- To serve, sprinkle feta cheese on top and add salt and pepper to taste.
Tip: To choose a perfectly ripe avocado, simply give the top a gentle press. If it gives slightly, it is ready to eat.