Recipe: Baked snapper with fennel & radish
Try this Birch & Waite recipe that will add a burst of brightness and colour to your Christmas spread this year Pick up your ingredients from your local Westfield.
- 1.2kg snapper, cleaned
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Season with sea salta and freshly cracked pepper
- 1/4 cup Birch & Waite Golden Goddess Dressing & Sauce
- 1 fennel, finely sliced
- 3 radishes, finely sliced
- 1/2 bunch spring onion, finely sliced on angle
- Preheat BBQ or oven 180c
- Place two sheets of alfoil on a bench and top with a piece of baking paper, the lay down the snapper. Place lemon slices into fish cavity, season with salt and pepper, then wrap the fish up in the foil. Cook on BBQ or in the oven for 20 – 25 mins
- Serve fish on a bed of fennel and radish, dressed with Birch & Waite Golden Goddess Dressing & Sauce and garnished with fresh spring onion.