Christmas shopping made easy: day planner
Let's make it easier this Christmas
Christmas can be a crazy time of year, but it is important to have some time to enjoy this magical season. Through all of the hustle and bustle of gift buying we are here to help.
From parking to navigating the centre, our guide will put the jingle back into Christmas shopping. The decorations are up, the carols have started, and Santa has well and truly arrived. Here are a few tips and tricks to help visiting Westfield Riccarton during the silly season as joyful and magical as the Christmas season.
Who has struggled to find a park leading into Christmas? We've all experienced the frustration that parking can often bring so we've identified some handy insights to make your life easier. Be prepared and find the best places to park before you visit the centre.
1. Mezzanine Car Park - Entrance on Rotherham St By entering here you have access to our foodcourt, Hoyts and so much more. Parking on this side of the centre is also 4 hours, giving you plenty of time to get through your Christmas list!
2. PAK'nSAVE entrance - Riccarton Rd Car Park Another location that offers 4 hour parking, this entry also gives you access PAK'nSAVE, Kmart and an array of fashion options.
If you would like to visit the centre at times less likely to be busy we would recommend coming first thing in the morning between 9am and 11am and later in the afternoons after 3:30pm. For our extended Christmas trading hours please click HERE
Our quietest days in terms of traffic in centre tend to be Mondays and Tuesdays with weekends, Fridays and some Thursdays (on pay weeks) being our busiest days.
If you are having difficulty finding a park undercover make your way to the rooftop car park. This area tends to be the carpark with the lowest occupancy rates and therefore the highest chance of finding a park quickely.
Find the best parking for you
- Hoyts Cinemas Entry off Rotherham St, level 3 red car park, walk over air bridge and is located just in the doors on your left
- Kmart Entry from carpark Riccarton Road or off Rotherham St and up ramp to the Mezzanine Level
- PAK'nSAVE Entry Ground floor PAK'nSAVE Car Park, entrances off Matipo and Maxwell St
- Disability Parking: Westfield Riccarton offers multiple disability parking spots across all car parks
Customer Services Desk
Our Concierge team are always ready and able to assist you with any enquiries you have in relation to your visit at the centre. You'll find them on the ground floor close to the Food Court, under the central escalators & by Just Jeans. For more information on what our customer services team can do for you please click HERE
Extended Trade Hours
Need more time to shop? We've got you covered with our extended trade hours in December. To view the full breakdown of hours please click HERE
Grab a bite to eat
Whether you are short for time and need to quickly pick up something to eat or you want to sit down and relax for a well-deserved meal, there are heaps of options to choose from. Here are some of our top picks:
Time to dine
With Christmas such a fun and exciting time of year Westfield Riccarton has lots of events happening throughout.
We hope that you have a happy and safe festive season.
Please note: The recommendations mentioned above are based on observed trends which cannot be relevant to all days and times.