Workout audio: the best headphones for your next gym session
For most of us, good music or even a great podcast is essential when working out. So why not get the best sound possible with the best headphones and earphones on the market? Here are our top picks for audio equipment for your workout.
Beats Powerbeats 3 Wireless Earphones
Pictured: Beats Powerbeats 3, available from Noel Leeming and JB HiFi.
The Beats Powerbeats 3 are a game changer when working out. The design allows for a comfortable fit around your ear, ensuring they stay on for the duration of your workout. They're not the finest out there for sound quality, but they still provide really good quality audio for the average gym-goer, plus they're available in a range of colours.
- Connect via Class 1 Bluetooth® with your device for wireless workout freedom
- Up to 12 hours of battery life to power through multiple workouts
- With Fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives you 1 hour of playback when battery is low
- Sweat and water resistance to handle tough training
- Flexible, secure-fit earhooks maximise comfort and stability
- Dynamic, high-performance sound pushes you to the next level
- Take calls, control your music and activate Siri with RemoteTalk
Pictured: Bose QuietComfort 35, available from Noel Leeming and JB HiFi.
If you'd prefer to work out in silence, the Bose QuietComfort noise-cancelling headphones are heaven. You can exercise to your tunes, focus on your movements and eliminate all distractions. They're available in silver and black.
- World-class noise cancellation makes quiet sound quieter and music sound better
- Lithium-ion battery lets you enjoy up to 20 hours of wireless listening per charge
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system provides clearer calls even in noisy environments
- Multi-function button continues to offer access to Siri on your iPhone
- Bose Connect app helps you set your preferred level of noise cancellation, unlock more features and access future updates.
- Includes audio cable for music listening without battery power.
- Premium materials provide light weight and comfort for all-day listening
Jabra Sports Pace wireless headphones
Pictured: Jabra Sports Pace Wireless headphones from Noel Leeming and JB HiFi.
Wireless sports earbuds with premium sound, secure fit and integrated training app to enhance any sport. Take the next step on your fitness journey and free your workout from cables.
Free your workout with inspiring and wireless sound
Ever dreamed of getting rid of those wires when training? Get motivated before, during and after your workout with rich, inspirational wireless sound. Free your workout from cables and a less-than-perfect fit, while being energised by premium stereo sound. Discover what it does for your training.
Workout with confidence
Ultra-secure-fit earbuds that allow you to concentrate on your workout without distraction. Work out in confidence with earbuds that are tested to go the distance and built to withstand the elements; sweat and rain resistant (IP54 rated) and tested to US Military Standards for weather and shock. A reflective cord makes you more visible when running at night.
Get fitter, quicker with on-demand training guidance
Jabra Sport Pace allows you to perform a fitness test, indoor or outdoor. All you have to do is run as far as possible in 12 minutes.