*Upcoming events are subject to change
Pet photography in partnership with PURINA ONE
Tomorrow, 7.30am - 9.30am.
Level 1 Centre court. View Map
Get your Pet Photo taken with Santa, in partnership with PURINA ONE
Make it a very furry Christmas at Westfield St Lukes
After a year like no other, we could all use another reason to smile – and a photo with Santa and your furry family member is the perfect opportunity. While things will be a little different in our Santa pet photography sessions this year, our team will be working hard to make sure the moment is as magical as ever.
We’ve partnered with PURINA ONE to bring you a magical Santa Pet Photo session. Make sure you remember to pick up your complimentary PURINA ONE goodie bag following your pet photograph. We know your pet deserves the best so you can be confident they’ll get premium nutrition with PURINA ONE because it is the SPCA food of choice.
Your wellbeing is our priority, so physical distancing will be practised during your visit. This means that you'll be seated next to Santa and holding your pet during your session.
Online bookings are required, and sessions book out quickly. Book online here to secure a time that’s convenient for you. Please note, there will be no walk-ins available. (No matter how persuasive those puppy eyes may be.)
Please also note that when you book a photo online for you and your pet, you are automatically opting in to the below terms and conditions:
- Owner/s must be responsible for their pet at all times.
- Owner/s must bring waste disposal bags for their pet's use if required. Please note that waste is prohibited from being placed in bins inside the centre.
- In the event that any animal exhibits aggressive behaviours, we will ask that they are removed from the centre.
- Owner/s must wait at the designated entrance, outside of the centre, prior to your allocated booking time. At the time of your booking, a staff member will meet you at the designated entrance and escort you to the Santa photography set. Pets must be brought into the centre on a lead or in a cage.
- Every endeavour will be made to adhere to your booking time, however in the event that another photography session is being completed, we appreciate your patience while the current pet photography session is finishing up.
Which pets are allowed?
Most pets are welcome, including dogs, cats, rabbits and other small animals.
Centre management may, at its discretion, remove any animals from the centre.
If you have any questions regarding your pet photography session, please contact us on (09) 978 6000.
Credit: James D. Morgan / Getty Images for Scentre Group.
Plan your trip
Best parking: Level 1 car park off St Lukes Road
Please use entry near Farmers and Hollywood Bakery.
##Don’t forget to check out our other Santa photography options
Our traditional Santa photography is the perfect way to capture a Christmas memory you’ll cherish for years to come. Pre-book a time that’s convenient for you.
Sensitive Santa photography
Santa is setting aside some time to create a sensory-friendly environment, so that families can visit our Christmas wonderland and have their photo with Santa in a relaxed environment. These sessions are run before stores are open.
##Tips for dressing kids for Santa photos
Before you head out to visit Santa, equip yourself with these tips that might just help in creating a beautiful photo you’ll have framed for many years to come. Read more >