T2 recipe: matcha cacao bliss balls
Time: 60 minutes
- 15 medjool dates, pitted
- 90 g/3.2 oz almond meal
- 45 g/1.6 oz shredded coconut
- 2 teaspoons T2 Matcha, plus extra for dusting
- 60 ml/2 fl oz melted coconut oil
- 60 g/2 oz cup cacao powder
- Soak the dates in hot water for 1 hour or until soft. Drain and discard water.
- Add dates, almond meal, coconut, T2 Matcha, coconut oil and cacao powder to a blender or food processor and mix on high until mixture comes together.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls and place on a tray lined with baking paper. Refrigerate for 30 minutes then dust the bliss balls with T2 Matcha and serve.