Recipe: Kanzi® apple oat balls
Prep time: 15 Minutes
A healthy and satisfying snack the kids will love, made using just a few basic ingredients!
- 1 Kanzi® apple, cored and chopped
- 3 Medjool dates, pitted
- 100g (1 cup) oats
- 90g (1 cup) walnut pieces
- 25g (1/3 cup) desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Desiccated coconut for rolling
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend until broken
down. You want a little texture but it should easily form into balls.
2. Roll the mixture into 20 tablespoon size balls, roll in coconut to coat.