Recipe: Fish taco bowl
Recipe created by accredited dietitian & nutritionist Rebecca Gawthorne for Ben’s Original.
A delicious and speedy recipe for a fish taco bowl ready in under 10 minutes.
Prep time/Cook time: 10 minutes
• 150g barramundi fillet, seasoned with salt and pepper
• 1 serve of Ben’s Original 10+ Medley Mexican Style
• 1 cup shredded lettuce
• ½ avocado, diced
• A dollop of Greek yoghurt
• Handful of corn chips
• Grated parmesan cheese
• Fresh oregano leaves
- Heat some olive oil on a pan and cook barramundi
- Whilst cooking, place Ben’s Original 10+ Medley Mexican Style pouch in the microwave for 90 seconds, then place into a bowl
- Top with fish, lettuce, avocado, a dollop of Greek yoghurt and corn chips
*Don’t feel like fish? Replace it with another protein, like chicken or beef.
*Ben’s Original 10+ Medley Mexican Style pouch serves 2