Delicious Cadbury cocktails: perfect for the long Easter weekend
Drizzled chocolate, crumbed Oreo and fairy floss, these cocktails have it all! The perfect drink for long Easter weekends.
Cadbury Turkish Delight Vodka Sour
- Cadbury Turkish Delight block
- 40mls vodka
- 30nls rose syrup
- 10mls Creme de cacao
- 15mls lemon juice
- 30mls egg white
- Topped with fairy floss and rose sugar glass
- Glaze the glass with melted Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate and leave to set
- Put all ingredients into a cocktail shaker and dry shake to emulsify the egg before hard shaking with ice
- Top with rose fairy floss and rose sugar glass
Cadbury Oreo Vodka Martini
With a crumbed Oreo rim, topped with an Oreo cream and stuffed Chocolate Oreo, what more could you want!
- Cadbury Dairy Milk with Oreo block
- 30mls Creme de cacao
- 15mls vodka
- 1tbl spoon of Oreo dust
- 60mls house made Cadbury Dairy Milk mouse
- Topped with Oreo cream and chocolate glazed double decker Oreo
- Make Oreo dust by removing the white Oreo centres and blending.
- Glaze the glass with Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate and sprinkle with Oreo dust and set aside to set
- Melt Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate and combine with thick cream and Cadbury drinking chocolate powder and whisk until fully combined and fluffy
- Melt Oreo chocolate and combing with thick cream and dust into a cream whipper for topping
- Put all the ingredients into a shaker minus the topping cream and block and shake hard
- Strain and top with the cream add a double decker Oreo drizzled in dairy milk on top
Credit: Cadbury Easter Cocktails created by Sorrel Arthur, The Grounds of Alexandria
Please drink responsibly.