The chocolate fondue recipe you didn’t know you needed
What better way to celebrate World Chocolate Day on Tuesday, 7 July than by dipping delicious snacks into piping hot melted chocolate. With the weather cooling down, this recipe has 'cosy winter dessert' written all over it.
First things first, it’s time to invest in a fondue set. Depending on how many you’re serving for, Stevens have options for you.
- 250g good quality milk or dark chocolate finely chopped
- 2/3 cup of thickened cream
Now it’s on to the fun part! Everything tastes better smothered in chocolate, right? Load up on all your favourite fruits, or get creative with other sweet treats like biscuits, homemade cookies and marshmallows.
- Chop up your selection of chocolate into small 2cm pieces.
- Place the chocolate and thickened cream into your fondue bowl.
- Light the burner and slowly stir until the chocolate and thickened cream have combined into a smooth mixture.
- Cut your delicious dipping ingredients into bite-sized pieces and plate up.