Recipe: Balsamic strawberry tart
Try this Birch & Waite recipe to add a burst of brightness and colour to your table. Pick up your ingredients from your local Westfield.
Prep Time: 30mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Serves: 4 – 6
- 500g strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 2 tbs Birch & Waite Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 tbs icing sugar
- 1 Puff pastry sheet
- 1 egg white, lightly whisked
- Serve with whipped cream and Birch & Waite Milk Chocolate Dessert Sauce
- In a large bowl, add strawberries, Birch & Waite Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing and icing sugar, mix, cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 200c fan force/220c
- On a lined baking tray place puff pastry, top with strawberries in the middle, bringing the edges around the strawberries. Brush the top pastry with some egg white.
- Bake for 20 minutes and serve warm with cream and drizzle with Birch & Waite Milk Chocolate Dessert Sauce.